Menopause Mind & Body Bounce Back : : : January 12, 2022Regular price $575.00
"Menopause Mind & Body Bounce Back"
with Clinical Nutritionist & Menopause Expert, Barbara Sobel, MS, CNS, LDS
Participants will learn transformational, yet simple, everyday tools to help more successfully:
- Navigate nutrition and mindful eating to decrease the impact of menopause weight gain, including our proprietary 7 Day Menopause Reset Eating Protocol
- Deal with stress and the health aftereffects
- Improve your mood naturally
- Get a better night’s sleep on a consistent basis
- Feel connected, relaxed, and empowered during menopause, and more
- All participants registered by December 31, 2021, will receive a Bonus Jumpstart Gift Pack that includes a 12 Count Box of Double Decadent Chocolate Bossa Bars, a Hydration Water Bottle, and a Bossa Bars Eco Tote Bag, valued at $85, while supplies last.
The program will be educational, supportive, participatory, and structured. Group and private sessions will teach practical tools to more successfully and joyfully deal with stress and the health aftereffects of stress and resulting weight gain during the stage of menopause.
Dates, Times, & Location
The course runs for 6 consecutive weeks on Zoom and is offered Wednesdays, January 18 through February 22th, from 4:00-5:30 pm Pacific Time.
Registration closes on January 12, 2022, bonus gift offer expires 12/31/21.*
A consultation is required for participation prior to the start of the program, and you will receive all details once registered. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Group program space is limited.
*The special bonus Jumpstart Gift Pack valued at $85 is only available until 12/31/21, so register today and get ready for your best mind and body year yet!
Meet Barbara Sobel, Clinical Nutritionist, MS, CNS, LDN
Barbara Sobel, MS, CNS, LDN is a clinical nutritionist using the functional medicine approach. She practices in the San Francisco Bay area and virtually by video conference or by phone across the country, and was voted "Best Nutritionist in Marin 2020". Barbara’s extensive training and clinical experience includes:
- Masters of Science in Nutrition & Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Advanced post-graduate training with the Institute of Functional Medicine with a concentration on treating clients with complex, chronic conditions. She is trained to use a comprehensive set of interventions including therapeutic diets, nutritional supplements, botanicals, lifestyle, exercise, sleep, and stress-management techniques.
- In addition to working with clients in her own practice, Barbara works as a nutritionist at a specialized functional medicine practice delivering personalized medical care to those with complicated conditions. Barbara worked closely with the practitioner team to translate their recommendations into workable, sustainable changes that lead to optimal wellness for patients.
“Barbara is a very inspiring and empowering clinician. She has the utmost of patience. She is motivating, kind and gives off the kind of energy that builds strength in her clients who are ready to take charge of their health.” - S.R., Lennox, MA
“Barbara is a good listener and I felt very comfortable with her. She took time to address my concerns and explain to me how I could reach my goals and desires. She helped me think about my situation in a different way. I would recommend her to others.” - R. S., Los Angeles, CA
“I am very particular about what I like to eat, and so I was really hesitant to visit a nutritionist. Barb Sobel came highly recommended by my sister who had life changing results working with her. Barb was thorough and understanding, guiding rather than prescribing me to make a few changes. She is a kind and active listener, and I feel like we came to solutions together. I am so glad that I finally called her; I feel so much better now.” - D.S., West Hollywood, CA
REMINDER! The special bonus Jumpstart Gift Pack valued at $85 is only available when you register by 12/31/21 while supplies last!